Monday, November 19, 2012

Pounds off

Spring/Summer 2012 were great! At the beginning of May, I started the Medifast diet. My mom had been on it with great results, so I decided to do this diet because I knew I needed something simple to keep me on track. It worked!! I lost 30 lbs this summer. I have gone off MF the last few months and have not gained anything back, but I know I need to continue to be conscious of what I eat. I plan to go back on the plan to lose 10 lbs more here in the next month or so.

Along with the diet I started walking down our road, which is about a mile and has a pretty good hill to it. At first it took me about 45 minutes to make the walk down and back. After a couple months, I was jogging part way and occasionally walking twice a day. What a good feeling it is to be stronger.

The neighbor at the end of the road has a sense of humor...keep the gate shut so nothing escapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment