Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ready, Set, GO!

Yesterday, we returned from eight days in Tennessee. Good to be back in Montana where it is actually winter. My husband, son and I had to go to TN because my SIL and BIL decided to go to Europe for three weeks and since my 89 yr old MIL lives with them, she needed company while they were gone. We had a nice time cooking Norwegian foods, playing cards, doing puzzles and EATING. While we were supposed to be taking care of MIL, and she tried everyday to take care of us. Was difficult to get her to pace herself and take rests, but she did okay. She has always been an active lady and remains the continual hostess. I know she loved being with us and we with her.

Today I began my journey to the better me. I used Lose It to track my food and I'm under 300+ calories. I exercised with my new Zumba DVD's. I'm just learning the steps right now and looking forward to doing the complete routines. Wasn't a total sweat excercise workout, but better than my usual evening of sitting in my chair.

I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment