Thursday, December 29, 2011

Journey to...

...fitness, weight loss, 50 yrs old, health. This is what the next six months is going to be about. For sometime, I have been having a hard time finding the motivation for weight loss and fitness; something was missing, I had no desire. I was just giving up and letting myself go. I thought it was several things, menopause, work, tress, lack of friends, which all did contribute, however a bright light came to me a couple weeks ago while my son and I were in "the big city" shopping - I don't go anywhere or do anything anymore!! I don't even go to the grocery store if I can help it. I have to get back in control of myself, my goodness. Soooo, that is what I am going to do this next six months.

I have become a "Pinterest" addict and recently have been pinning a lot of clothes/outfits. Oooohh, all those clothes, the colors, purses, boots, jewelery! I want it!! So,I need to loose 50-60 lbs. Ha, if I do I will have a closet full of clothes I can wear again!! (No shopping necessary!) But I am going to get new outfits and look good in them. Yep, I am.

My plan is to use the Weight Watchers points system, and exercise with Zumba. I have recently been inspired by Valerie Bertinelli and Marie Osmond. They are my age, lost weight and look great now. I will be 50 in a couple months and I want to look and feel good.

When I reach my final goal, I want to go to Hawaii. Won't that be a great reward!?! So the journey begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment