Saturday, November 12, 2011

Collage

When I was younger I made a collage board of "me." It was a good sized posterboard collage of everything I liked and gave anyone who looked at it a sense of who I am. I wish I still had it. Recently, I discovered 'Pinterest' and oh boy! is it fun. I have spent hours on it this week. I'm not sure if I should thank or curse my friend who introduced me to it, but I think I will thank her. Pinterest reminds me of the collage I had made years ago. On Pinterest you find things that you like and you can 'pin' them to your board. If you haven't already, go check it out. Hope you have fun like I do.

Actually, it was Pinterest that inspired me to start this blog. This blog is me, who I am, what I like, what I do. I have a lot of ideas of where this blog will go...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment