Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mystery Quilt

I am following a Mystery Quilt a-long through the Quilting Board forum, www.quiltingboard.com.

Directions are posted for selecting fabric, then each block weekly. When starting, it is not known what the finished quilt will be, it's a mystery!!

Here are my blocks...

This is where I left off when I decided to go to Seattle to be with mom. The quilt-a-long has continued without me, so I do know what the finished quilt will look like. 

You can see a picture here of Judy's quilt here: 

This has been SEW FUN!! First time I've ever done this and looking forward to more. If you are a quilter and haven't visted the Quilting Board, I suggest you do. It is a great place for inspiration and fellowship.

Oh! And I am very pleased that my blocks have been approved by Inspector Samir. Hooray! Isn't he just the prettiest kitty!?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment